Application letter pt 3 dan pt 4

 

APPLICATION LETTER PART 3




Search a vacancy you really want to get for a job you wish from any kinds of media. Attach the vacancy in your blog!




Application Letter



Najwa rifda vika 

Tulip Raya Street no 27, Jakarta, 1440

najwavika27@gmail.com



Jakarta, July 1th, 2021


Demian Orlando

Social Media

Jakarta



Dear Mr.Orlando

I've looked at the job vacancies that Social Media has open for the  to Graphic Designer. I am interested to be part of the team. Therefore, I submitted my job application to become a team at Web Site.I think I am the right candidate to fill this vacancy as I have qualifications you have been looking for.



As my resume indicates, I have over two year of experience as an a Graphic Designer . In my previous job at Neo Company.



Thank your for reading my application letter and i hope you can hire me at this position. You can contact me on the following email.

najwavika27@gmail.com



Sincerely, Najwa

ttd



Najwa Rifda Vika 
 



CV





Exercise Page 27



Michael Dunn
5 North Street
San Francisco, CA, 94102


October 17th, 2020

 

Kate West

Comfort Transportation Company

12 North Street

San Francisco, CA, 94102

 

Dear Mr. West:

 

I am aware of the driver position advertised in today's local newspapers.

Therefore, I would like to put forward my application for the position.

I have proper driving license and have been working as a bus driver for ten

years in Miami. I am reliable and trustworthy employee and am ready to work

long hours. I am punctual and capable of driving safely and carefully under any

circumstances. I am confident that I could do very well in your company as I

usually did in my former employer.

I thank you very much for considering me for this post. Should you need to

contact me, you can do so by calling or emailing me at the number or email

address in my attached resume.





Sincerely yours,



Michael Dunn




my video 






Komentar