introduction

  hello now I will introduce myself again maybe some of you don't know




❬ヾ︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. ❵ 

my full name is najwa rifda vika can be called najwa, wawa, or awa whatever you want to call me, I am now 17 years old, my hobby is reading but I rarely read textbooks hehe I prefer to read romantic stories in applications or novels like that, oh yes, I am currently in grade 12 which means I will be very busy because I want to graduate.

one of my favorite foods is pecel catfish and one of my favorite drinks is good day vanila laatte. I also like the Korean group NCT and TREASURE. they are very handsome and talented i really like them. they also taught me many things.

my bias in nct is lee taeyong he is very handsome and of course talented. he always makes me happy.

That's all, the introduction from me, see you👋


my video 




don't forget to stream this music video, tysm!




Komentar